Skip to main content

A Life Worth A Fortune

There once lived a child who dreamed and dreamed. The child dreamed so much the fantasies became realities. The child could rule the universe, have all the fortunes the planet could provide. Instead it strays away from the world, to be left alone. The child hopes when time comes it will not be ridiculed to death. The child hopes one day the friends it dreams of will no longer have to be dreamt. This child hopes and dreams for everything invaluable to which most take as expendable.

Many times the child has questioned "Can I dream forever? To sleep and never wake up, can I?" Most nights it tries its hardest to dream and dream until it will never wake up. The child wishes to live in its dream forever. The child wishes to die in its fantasy. It wishes to forget reality. The reality it tried so hard to make its fantasy. But even with the most power it is useless.

Amongst the child's dream comes along a fox. The fox asked, "why don't you have any friends?" The child replied, "why?", sounding so bewildered, "I'm scared." Then comes a dragon who says, "if I were you, I would be the richest mortal in all the land." So the child asks, "what will riches do?" As the dragon approached closer and closer to the child, with its hot breath it says, "you could get anything you could ever want in the world."

Joining their conversation, the fox asks, "what do you want?" and the child says "oh, I don't know" shrugging and turning its head to look down at the ground.

"Yes you do, you do know" said the fox. The child shrugs again and whispers "a friend" ever so quietly as if anyone were to over hear.

"Hah! A friend? I don't have any friends, so needy they are. Why would anyone ever want a friend?" the dragon exclaimed preposterously. Irked, the fox not so subtly stomps on the dragon's foot. As the dragon blows flames from pain, the child lets out a desperate sigh.

A hawk  soaring through the sky, sees the flames thus making it intrigued. It lands close to the child's feet and asks "what's the matter?" The child stares at the hawk for a while until finally answering "I didn't know there was a problem."

"Well why do you look so sad then?"

"I just wanted a friend. How am I supposed to get a friend when I am so unlikable?"

"Why don't you try meeting these people before saying that?"

"The child is scared" the fox interjects.

"If I were you, I would be the ruler of all the land."

"I would rather be rich" says the dragon.

"Ruling and wealth? What good is any of it without any friends?"

"Friends? Who needs friends?" asks the hawk.

Again the fox interjects, "maybe you should show yourself to the world."

"How?"

"Make a video about your life. The world will know who you are and you won't even have to leave this magical place. Maybe you can make a friend or two like how you've always dreamed of" the fox said persuading the child.

The child made a video explaining who it was and the power it has. It decided to broadcast the video eagerly awaiting reactions. But as soon as the child uploaded the video, it was too scared to see the people's reactions, so it found a way to dream forever and hoped that one day someone special would find it. Somehow it knew that if someone found its body, the child would finally have a friend.

World Goes Crazy Over Amazing Child's Video

CHILD'S VIDEO MAKES ONE MILLION HITS

Everyone Is Asking Where The Remarkable Child Is At

Scientists Say This Child Is One In A Million

The world is astonished by its gift and the child could be a star with plenty of friends. Instead it is dreaming in the place it calls home away from the world hoping to be found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixar Media

We can all be so quick to judge one another, we don´t take the time to focus on the real person, the stranger. Everywhere you go, we are all judging each other. From short to tall, small and big, introvert and extrovert, we are all viewing each other. We do it so much that now it is like a monster. This viewing and judging of each other can be represented as the mythological creature known as the Anuk-Ite, also known as ¨Two-Face¨. This creature has two faces, hence the name  Two-Face . One side of the face is beautiful and the other is the skinless. The creature itself is made from one body. This creature is known for it´s disharmony and discord. It embeds fear into you, while not actually being there. It is seen as skinless and can only be seen when it wants you to see it. Being invisible and having no DNA, it is non-existent in every way. Earlier this week I found this video . it shows how anyone can be anything they want. It says that life gets better even when you think it

A Book? Never Heard Of It

Now, I know many of you don't like reading, but why not? It's one of the many wonders of the world. A way you can explore without moving an inch, without spending so much. You can seek for new discoveries with just the imagination of you, whatever that may be. One new book is one new adventure. Go from here, to here right on your own bed! From experience, finding a good book to read is difficult. You just need to know what you like otherwise, how do you get through life? Know what you want. Life is that simple. Finding a great book is even more simple. I don't have a favorite author, but a favorite book? Fahrenheit 451 . Now, that's what you call an awesome book. It explores a new dystopian society. Well, not new new , most of us have thought about this before, but this book might have just painted the perfect picture of a world without books; a world where the only information you obtain is from an electronic device. In this wor

Woosh! Back To The Time!

When I was younger used to wish I could go to the future. I wanted to know what was going to happen. When was I going to die? How was I going to leave this beautiful world? Would I grow up to be a soldier or would I grow up to be a rock star? I wanted a time machine to tell me my entire life. I wanted what every other kid wanted, the future. As I grew older I wanted to go back in time to the past. I wanted to relive the happiest moments of my life and recreate the worst ones. I wanted to keep experiencing the first time I laid my eyes on a teddy bear, my fifth birthday party, and the time my dad came home for good. I wanted to see happiness with the most innocent eyes. I wanted the past to become the future. When someone asks you if you would rather go back in time or if you would rather travel to the future, would you say past or future? Would you rather relive old memories or seek new happiness? Let’s say a friend answers they want to revisit the past. Why? It seems foolis